Comment on page
MeStar is a multi-module game platform that supports users to play, create, and manage in the diverse Metaverse.
We are committed to bridging players to Metaverse in the era of Web 3.0 with a better platform and services for game players, server managers, and voxel art creators.
Taking inspiration from Portal Knights, DQB 2, and Minecraft, MeStar aims to gradually transition the majority of game players into the world of Web 3.0 by delegating copyright, management right, and privacy right to users.
Through NFT creation, Token trading, landscape settings, and Metaverse managing, you will soon understand the charm of Metaverse.
To achieve this goal, MeStar provides players with a voxel sandbox game where they can build the desired scene in the form of three-dimensional blocks. In addition, MeStar also offers an NFT creation tool embedded in the game and allows players to cast their creations into NFTs on a blockchain. More importantly, MeStar supports players to open and manage their business worlds (private servers) on the platform based on the MeStar World NFTs.
MeStar offers a variety of tools and features that make it easy for server managers to run their Metaverse and generate revenue from their players.
The MeStar voxel sandbox game client is designed and developed by Yoplant Labs with the implementation of the Unity3D game engine. On the premise of ensuring the user experience, this product improves the scene rendering and collision interaction in the game. Thanks to today's new technology and mature scheme, we can start from the bottom up and achieve more innovative technology landing.
This means we are launching them in an order of sequence:
- ✅Blueprints - By selecting an object/shape from a game map and saving it as a Blueprint item, players can apply and place it on other coordinates multiple times. The item can be modified in the Edit Mode.
- NFT Minting - an item/shape saved as a drawing will be cast into an NFT on a blockchain, which means you can sell your creations on an NFT marketplace such as OpenSea, or Looksrare.
- Task Platform - Players can complete tasks set by MeStar through our in-house designed task system and earn NFT rewards. Our platform supports third-party verification on Discord, Twitter, and YouTube as well as our MeStar application. We will also be open to third-party developers and support verifications on their platforms.
- Re-creation - if you hold a MeStar NFT collected from other players, you can import it back to the MeStar, re-create the original drawing, cast it into a new NFT, and then trade it on an NFT marketplace.
- Multiplayer - you can experience various multiplayer game worlds, which may be an ice and snow kingdom? Could it be a Bed War? Up to 10,000 multiplayer worlds, all of which can be immersed in.
- World NFT - You can open and operate your own gaming world based on a MeStar World NFT released officially by MeStar. You can easily import gameplay, set parameters, change scenes, issue tokens through the Metaverse kit, and keep 100% of your revenue.
Yoplant Labs is a creative studio that stays around 15 people. Since the beginning of the MeStar project, Yoplant Labs has successively completed the building of a team of 10 people, including technical engineers from Meha Games, Sea Limited, and other game companies; marketing operators from legendary companies such as Disney, ByteDance, and Universal Studios; creative product design is led by the former operator of Minecraft Asia's largest commercial server. Whether it's the game or the size of the team, we hope to maintain a high-quality state.
This is our tribute and learning to some Nordic Game Studios we love.
MeStar Client (Alpha 0.8.0) is now available for download. Come and experience it ASAP!